Job Opening – ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will work under the Project Manager and Senior Management to support ADSI’s special projects
Date: 25 August 2023
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will work under the Project Manager and Senior Management to perform a variety of tasks related to administrative, compliance, and internal affairs, and support ADSI’s special projects.
If you qualify for this position, send us your CV at: [email protected]
- Review and prepare internal and external documentation, including agreements, policies, etc.
- Review, prepare and/or file internal and external documentation with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage internal and external project, and coordinate between all stakeholders ;
- Monitor all prudential and regulatory requirements for ADSI and related entities
- Maintain and assist in the collection and filing of all KYC and other regulatory documentation
- Support with day-to-day operations, including fund management, CSP, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Ensure ADSI is up-to-date with all prudential and regulatory requirements
- Undertake research
- Liaise with stakeholders and service providers
- Help with business development activities, including representing the Company in front of clients, prospects and business partners
- Prepare internal and external, letters, proposals, presentations, reports and other documents as may be required; and,
- Any other tasks as may be required
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as an Assistant Project Manager or paralegal
- Proficiency in business writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project Management software and PowerPoint presentations
- Highly organized, ability to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
CONTACT – If you qualify for this position, please send us your CV at: [email protected]