Agartha Fund LLP, closed ended Private Equity fund for qualified investors
A fund for advanced investors seeking advanced returns
Generate high returns on capital, while allowing the selective investment participation that matches investors’ diversification needs and risk appetite.
Fund Key Highlights
- Fund target size: US$200,000,000
- Minimum subscription: US$500,000
- Hurdle rate: 10%
- Performance fee: 20%
- Fund term: 10 years, with extension up to additional 10 years
- Key person: Alexandre Garese, a French investor with over 20 years of successful private equity experience
- Strategy: identify talented start-up, distressed or underperforming companies in order to improve their value by capital injection combined with restructuring, enhancement of corporate governance, operational support and the use of information technologies.
- Selective investments participation